Monday 28 November 2016

MY KENNY K CARDS

These are all my cards using KennyK digi stamps
You can find the rest of my cards on my Pinterest Page


2012



This stamp is called Uptown Angelflourishes cut from the Tie The Knot Cricut Cartridge.  Her earring, bangle and laces are spruced up with Stickles and her eyes have Glossy Accents on




This stamp is called Queens Cutie.  The black floral paper is from a DCWV pack called The Black Currant Stack.  The silver floral paper is from the Sparky & Marie pack called Dreamcatcher.  The roses are made from the FabScraps Paper & Roses pack, stickled of course.  The 'Happy Birthday went through my Sizzix before being glittered and the lace is self-adhesive Lace Tape.




This stamp is called Hip Hop Drums.  The circle/stars paper and the stripy paper are from the DCWV Glitter Stack.  The notes paper is Upikit. Glossy Accents on his glasses and cymbals, and Stickles on his earring and the screws in his glasses.  I used white glitter glue on the drums.  The music notes and the star are Upikit stickers




This stamp is called Download Diva.  My flowery backing paper, and the butterfly strip come from the Dreamcatcher paper pack.  The solid purple and blue come from the DCWV Shimmer Stack.  I cut the 21 and the swirl at the top from the Cricut Sophisticated cartridge.  I glittered the 21 with Ice Stickles, because it has bigger glitter bits, so it would match the big glittered rose, which came as is - Prima Flowers.  I also punched a strip of the purple board with a Martha Stewart punch.  I have stuck on a strip of 7 Gypsies Chelsea ribbon.  The two glitter brads are Making Memories.  I added a few little purple Bo Bunny jewels from the Smoochable collection and a key charm.  Added Glossy Accents to her eyes and i-pod.  I also used some Stickles on her shoes




This stamp is called Cool Trucker.  I unfortunately didn't save any other info for this card.




This stamp is called Troublemaker.  Nope, no more info than that




2013



This stamp is called Let's Party.  Frame is cut on the Cameo


This stamp is called Color Me Janette - a stamp for crafters!  What a find!  Nope, no other info - how frustrating!



This stamp is called Cheers Dude.  That's all, can you believe it!!




This stamp is called Businesswoman.  I used a strip of Say It In Crystals on the left.  My pink page is from the DCWV Lace & Linen Stack.  The black frame around my stamp is a Cameo image.  The ribbon and bow are Papermania.  The pink embellishments - laptop, phone, etc are Artwork stickers, also bought from Dottie4Crafts.  The black swirls and dots are from an Upikit sticker set.  The flower brad in the bottom left corner is by Making Memories.  I inked the edges of her square with Spun Sugar Distress Ink.  I used the same ink to stamp further into the square, with a 'writing' stamp, from a Papermania set




This stamp is called Frieda Flapper.  I've added Stickles to her feathers, Glossy Accents to her eyes and Paper Effects paint to her feather boa - its like Liquid Pearls.  I gave her a jewelled headband.  All papers are from the FabScraps Burlesque paper pack.  I cut the swirly frame from my Cricut Ornamental Iron 2 cartridge.  I've added feathers and a bow.  The black lace is Lace Tape and the white bobbles were a freebie with a magazine.  I also added a little handbag tied on with a ribbon.  The glittery music notes are stickers and I've added a few black and pink gems in random places.  




This stamp is called Bow (adult).  I have added Glossy Accents to her eyes, earring and bow.  I added Stickles to the gift bow and her garter.  The purple heart background was cut on my Cameo.  I cut the black heart on my Cricut.  I punched holes into it, added eyelets and threaded a ribbon through, to make it look a bit like a corset.  The message was stuck on letter by letter with stickers and I added Stickles to the border of the heart.  The lingerie is from an Artoz sticker set




This stamp is called Texting Diva.  All my papers are from the DCWV Lace & Linen Stack.  I stamped the top corners of the green page with a Chiswick flourish stamp, using Victorian Velvet Distress Ink.  I used the same ink on the edges of the doily, which was cut on my Cameo.  I added pearls (FabScraps) and Stickles to the doily.  The message stamp is a Lili of the Valley.  I added a pearl there too.  The corner pearls are Upikit.  I ruffled a strip of lace and stuck it down with double sided tape and craft glue.  My flowers have Stickles on them.  I have added Glossy Accents to her eyes, phone and necklace.  




2014




This stamp is called Lady Victoria.  Papers and the 2 stickers at the top are from the Prima Cartographer collection. The corner gears are Celebr8 wooden board. I have painted them and then put a coat of Glossy Accents on them. The other 3 gears are brads. I have added a compass charm and a little belt. I have added Glossy Accents to her eyes, goggles and lance.




This stamp is called Paige Parasol. I didn't save any other info about this card.




This stamp is called Boy Gamersoda can minis; snack food buttons; laptop and cd stickers




This stamp is called Ryder Cole.  beer can minis; treble clef and Bible charms




This stamp is called Phoebe.  'love heart' and heart swirl cut on Cameo; stickers and gems




This stamp is called Ginger Gem.  Bag and chocolate bar buttons; shoes and shoebox are stickers; Hearts background cut on Cameo




This stamp is called Craft Star.  'happy birthday' and flowers are brads; shape behind digi is cut on the Cricut; Upikit stickers, and the sewing machine is a button




This stamp is called Chef.  cooking theme; white on white; KennyK stamp; measuring spoons are a button; Say It In Crystals; frame is a Silhouette image




Another card using Uptown Angel.  Monochrome theme




This stamp is called Dirt Bike Mike.  MotoX theme; FabScraps paper; flames cut from the Dude! Cricut cartridge




This stamp is called Graduation Girl.  




This stamp is called Soccer



2015



This stamp is called Cool BoarderSkater theme; embossed and inked background brick wall




Another card using Ryder Cole.  Skater theme; Kenny K digistamp (Ryder Cole); background paper from The Glitter Stack (DCWV)




Another card using Let's Party.  Disco theme; Paper from the DCWV Nana’s Kids stack; frame is a Spellbinders die; cassette tape was cut from the Indie Art Cricut cartridge and the records from the Suburbia Cricut cartridge; stars and music notes are stickers




This stamp is called Eva Pearl.  Paper from the Craftwork Cards Venetian Collection; pocket watch and corner gears are brads; The corner brads were originally silver. I sprayed them with gold glitter Crafter’s Companion spray; the other gears and butterflies are Jolee’s stickers. I added a few scattered gems and Stickles to the feathers.




This stamp is called Savannah Belle.  Jolee's gears sticker; painted wooden gears; Prima Junkyard Findings corner pipe elbows



2016




Another card using Soccer.  background blue paper is W&M; cloud paper from Hugs with Henry Decoupage card kit; grass cut on the Cameo; Jolee’s stickers




This stamp is called Wedding Dance.  Papers are W&M; added Liquid Pearls; lace; pearls and assorted flowers; Vivaldi blossoms; background hearts cut on the Cameo




This stamp is called Cookie Guy.  Papers from the DCWV White Ginger paper stack; Jolee’s stickers; Dress It Up kitten button




This stamp is called Surfer Dude.  Papers from the KaiserCraft Base Coat paper pack; beach bits are Jolee’s stickers, flops and seagulls are buttons Buttons Galore & More.  KennyK digistamp called Surfer Dude; Father’s Day frame created on the Cameo





This stamp is called Retro Selfie.  Papers are all from the FabScraps Elegant Chic Collection. Resin frame (Creative Scrapbooking), coloured with Metallic Promarker. The flowers are a collection of Bo Bunny, Hobbycraft and Petaloo. KaiserCraft lace



Biker theme: KennyK digi stamp called Biker Girl; spongy metallic accents; Tim Holtz gears; 1 foil cardstock diecut gear; assorted flowers; paper from the DCWV All Dressed Up stack




KennyK digi stamp called Frankie Knuckles; variety of papers; skyline, Big Ben, railway tracks and message are Cameo cuts




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!