Thursday 19 January 2017

SWEET THINGS


I will be entering this card into the latest Passion for Promarkers challenge - my first with this group!

The challenge is sports/hobbies, and one of my favourite hobbies is baking - which I enjoy only slightly less than eating whatever has been baked!



I have used a Paper Shelter digi stamp, called Sweet Things, and coloured her with Promarkers; a die cut corner; assorted flowers (Prima, KaiserCraft); Dress It Up cupcake buttons; Dovecraft lace; papers from the DCWV Bouquet De Fleur stack.  The frame around her was cut on my Cricut Explore Air.

6 comments:

  1. Yum, Yum those cupcakes look delicious and so is your beautiful card. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week. Hope to see you there again soon.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Linda! Love that sweet image and those little cupcake embellishments are fab! Love your colour scheme and those flowers are a perfect finishing touch! So glad you've entered the Passion for Promarkers challenge for the first time with this lovely card and gpod luck! Hugs, Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really sweet and cute card Linda! Great sparkle and pretty detail with the flowers! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cupcakes look so yummy. I love the bright and colourful colour scheme. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Linda. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week (I hope you will join in again very soon). Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda,
    Yes, I like your hobby very much! What a sweet card. Love your image & those gorgeous cupcake embellies. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!