Monday 16 January 2017

THE SUN IS IN MY HEART




I will be entering this card into the latest Paper Shelter challenge.  

I have used The Sun Is In My Heart, and coloured it in using Promarkers, and KaiserCraft gel pens for the tiny details.  I have added Glossy Accents to the lamp glass, her eyes and the puddle.  I have used ribbon and lace.  The frame behind the stamp was cut using a Die'sire die, called Romantic Song Frame.  The frame paper is from the Couture Creations Hearts Ease collection.  The other papers are from the Couture Creations Magnolia Lane collection.  I have added buttons from the Bo Bunny The Avenues collection; a KaiserCraft wooden corner swirl and assorted flowers.  The fabric brad on the bow is from Upikit

6 comments:

  1. I love your card! Colouring is beautiful. Your flower arrangement is stunning and love all your pretty embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, lots of pretty details and you've coloured the pretty Paper Shelter image beautifully, thanks for playing along at The Paper Shelter challenge, good luck, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, lovely coloring on this image from The Paper Shelter and I love this layout, especially the flower/spray embellies! Thanks so much for playing in our Ribbon/Lace challenge at The Paper Shelter. Hugs:) Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow - this is stunning! I love the dies and all of the beautiful embellishments you added. Thank you for joining our challenge at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Linda and I love the soft colours you used and that wooden swirl is fab! Thanks for joining in the Paper Shelter Challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    The Paper Shelter DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww this is gorgeous!! I love the dreamy soft pink and beautiful flowers! Stunning design!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!