Tuesday 19 September 2017

PASSION FOR PROMARKERS CHALLENGE #413: THE GREAT OUTDOORS



It's time for another challenge at Passion for Promarkers, and this week, our wonderful Lorraine has chosen our theme: The Great Outdoors!


Up for grabs is a fantastic prize from our sponsor for the week.  

Bugaboo Stamps are offering our winner a $12 voucher to spend in their store.

I chose to use Guy - Bike, because in my family, the great outdoors is experienced mainly on something with wheels.



I have coloured him with ProMarkers of course, and added Glossy Accents to his goggles and the lamps on his bike.  He has been cut out using a Spellbinders die.  My papers and sentiments are from the Heartfelt Creations All Geared Up collection, except for the 'Celebrate the great outdoors' which I typed up and printed.  The spark plugs  and corner 'gears and chain' embellishment are chipboard from The Dusty Attic, which I have painted using Prima Art Alchemy Metallique Wax, and white paint (for the spark plugs).  Finally, I added a few silver and grey pearls.





I'm really looking forward to seeing what The Great Outdoors means for you this week!  Remember to mention which Winsor & Newton (formerly Letraset) products you have used (Promarkers, flex markers, tria markers, aqua markers, metallic markers), and be sure to pop into the Bugaboo store to see their adorable digi stamps.

Thanks so much for stopping by to have a look!

Linda 


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Scrapper's Delights Challenge #70: Anything Goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 1738
Polkadoodles Craft Challenge Week 37: Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart Challenge 175: Anything Goes
Dragonfly Dreams September Challenge: Patterned Paper





6 comments:

  1. Great masculine card. Thanks for joining in with us over at the Polkadoodles Blog Challenge.
    Angie DT Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, Linda. I'm in love with this very masculine card. Love the cute and fun image and all the other details you added. So much to look at and admire! Love the pretty papers you used too.
    Have a lovely day,
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love multi fold cards and you've made such a wonderful manly card. I love the papers you used and the colours. The gears and chain look fab! Your embellishments are always one pf a kind and I love to see what you've added to your card to pull it all together! Judt wonderful Lin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda, thanks for creating such a special card for my challenge of 'The Great Outdoors' this week. I love the papers and fun image together with the fabulous themed embellishments.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda,
    firstly thank you so much for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog with such great advice :)
    secondly your card is simply amazing - I love all of the die cut details and the card base adds lots of dimension and interest.
    Your image is coloured perfectly and the blue textured background adds a grundgy manly feel!
    Hope you have a great day
    Eve xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, I love the design. Thank you for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' Challenge at Polkadoodles. Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!