Thursday 26 October 2017

PET LOVER'S CHRISTMAS 2017 3


I must be honest, I don't love this card.  I think it's because it has 'cartoonish' elements and real photographs on it - and they just don't look right together.  The kitties on this card are photographs of the actual kitties who own the human who will be getting this Christmas card.  I imported them into Cricut Design Space and had the Cricut cut them out.  

The fireplace and gifts are Jolee's stickers.  The sentiment was created and cut on the Cricut too.  The floor paper is from the First Edition Christmas Wishes pack, and the stripes paper is from the DCWV Elegant Holiday pack.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Show Us Your Pussies Cat Lover's Challenge #23: Anything Goes
Creative Craft Cottage Challenge #98: Use A Sentiment
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge 352: Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by for a look!

Linda 

2 comments:

  1. That's lovely - such a gorgeous fireplace and I definitely like the kitty photos on there. They will love this super personalized card :-)
    Thank you for coming to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a creative card! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage. Cindy (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!